Dr. Doundoulakis and staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible.
- We are committed to making every interaction with our patients a positive one.
- We respect and acknowledge your concerns about the dental treatment you will receive.
- We recognize that it is heroic for highly fearful people to visit a dental office for needed treatment.
- You, the patient, should feel confident that the treatment we provide is in your best interests and fits in with your preferences, lifestyle, and monetary investment. Our office is committed to help you control your dental disease and restore function, with an esthetic, youthful appearance.
- We assure you, the patients of our practice, that we will constantly improve our patient care and service and strive to offer the highest quality, state-of-the-art dental treatment.
- We are always willing to offer a full explanation of your dental needs before and during treatment.
- We want to make your visit to our office as comfortable as possible and will always be available to discuss any concerns you have with your treatment or our office.
- All our patients are thoroughly instructed on home care and on the maintenance of their new prostheses. Patient’s home care is a most important part of the patient’s treatment and we are always here for patients who need assistance to insure their compliance. Patients should make a commitment to keep their mouths clean and healthy.
- We respect the privacy of your dental/ health information and strictly follow the new HIPPA regulations and guidelines.