Cosmetic Dental Treatments
A smile is a powerful way for you to communicate. But if you feel self conscious about your teeth you may lose this power by not smiling at all or by covering your smile. Even a slight flaw in one of your teeth can detract from an otherwise attractive smile.
Think of the last time you posed for a photograph. Did you flash your “pearly whites” or did you hide your teeth? If the look of your teeth is keeping you from feeling your best, you will be glad to know there are simple solutions. Today, many be benefit from cosmetic dentistry- a wide range of techniques that can enhance almost any smile. Thanks to improved state of theart technology and materials, cosmetically enhanced teeth look more natural and last longer then they did in the past. You don’t have to settle for teeth that are chipped, stained, crooked or have spaces between them. Skillfully blending science and art, our office can “sculpt” a more attractive, pleasing smile for you.
Dr. Doundoulakis can now give you the smile you long for, including:
- Cosmetic Dental Rehabilitation
- When more than half of your tooth’s biting surface is damaged we will often use Inlays and Onlays
- Computer Smile Imaging
- The invisible way to straighten your teeth Invisalign
- Intra-oral Video Camera and digital xrays
- Porcelain Laminates
- Bleaching – In Office “Power” Tooth Whitening and At-home
- Smile Enhancement
- State of the Art Equipment